Kodak's low chemistry Trillian plates offer good productivity and performance with a lower costs and reduced environmental impact.
Trillian thermal plates help printers meet the challenges of lower plate production costs and reducing the impact on nature during plate (70% less chemistry is used) production by using an impressive combination of outstanding productivity and performance, leading to significantly lower total cost of use, and reduced environmental impact. - THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - replaced by the new Kodak Electra Max plate.
Kodak SP Trillian - Brochure Download - View Video
- Revolutionary new proprietary negative working coating that provides high sensitivity, excellent resolution, consistency, chemical resistance and durability without baking
- Delivers extraordinary sharp detail and stability for short- and long-run AM and FM applications
- 500,000 impressions for standard press conditions without postbaking
- Maximizes total throughput with industry-leading imaging speed
- Extremely fast processing speeds, without the need for preheating or postbaking, improving turnaround times
- Utilises up to 70% less chemistry than previous plate systems, significantly reducing chemistry, storage and disposal costs (based on customer application)